I wrote a guest post a few weeks back for Running in Stilettos and wanted to share it! I hope it inspires some Sunday evening online shopping; one of my favorite things. Enjoy the last few hours of the weekend!
(1) The sheer blouse is a versatile ‘must have’ that will bring you from the office to cocktails with friends. Modcloth has a large selection including this pink beauty HERE
(2) Python is my new favorite. Join the fun with a tangerine python clutch by Camille Zarsky. Pantone would be pleased since it’s their color of the year! Check out the bag HERE
(3) I love anything with a retro vibe and these saddle shoes by G. H. Bass & Co. are no exception! Their Spring line by Rachel Antonoff is fabulous and fun. Take a look HERE
(4) I wrote a post a while back about Petite Pendants – I am completely obsessed! These lovely little ones are from my favorite Etsy shop, Lemon Sweet Jewelry. Grab one HERE
(5) Everyone is digging pleated skirts but I am particularly drawn to the pleated skirts with a polka dot print! This skirt by Kate Spade is just darling. Grab one HERE