I have always had a thing for necklaces. For many years I would switch up my necklace daily which caused many tangled chains in my jewelry box. Lately, I’ve settled into a Christmas gift from my boyfriend, a petite diamond initial M. I love it. Tiny is the way to go with pendants. The more unique, the better the conversation starter.
Be sure to check out these affordable crafts from the talented designers below:
- Porcelain bunny with silver chain HERE by Made by MeMeMe for $65.
- Rose gold lucky horseshoe HERE by Olive Yew for $37.
- Bronze initial charm necklace HERE by Prairie Coast for $14.
- Gold Filled circle and feather HERE by Roundabout Design for $27.
- White milk glass drop HERE by The Plain Canvas for $18.
- Love necklace HERE by Satelliter for $14.