I have always loved yellow; the brighter the better. It is a color that evokes happiness and reminds me of Spring. I am inspired to share some of my favorite yellow accessories below despite this rainy day in New York! The picture above is a fun shot of Ginger Rogers, too cute to ignore. She was the epitome of sunny and bright. Enjoy!
- Bag: A classic look from the Cambridge Satchel Company, always in style. Available HERE
- Shoe: Sporty and chic sandals for summer! HERE at Bloomingdale’s for $100
- Earring: Tribal with a touch of turquoise HERE by Dirdy Birdy for $22
- Brooch: Felt sunflower with vintage button HERE by The Blooming Thread for $12
- Wallet: Who doesn’t love the chevron print! Cute wallet for $94 HERE by Cotton Purr
- Ring: The Cleopatra ring with gold triangle is just so cool by Jeannie Richard for $25 HERE